My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Monday, July 03, 2006

    The nose knows

    The nose knows

    This is my puppyboy's nose. He is a Brindle colored Scottie that turned 12 years old in May. Nothing gets past him and when it comes to odors, he's the man. He can smell out junebugs, deer, food and anything that smells retched or dead. The worse it smells, the better. Unfortunately if the object of his attention stinks, it usually follows him.

    Smiles
    Babe

    8 Comments:

    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Love, love, love this illo!!! Absolutely fantastic for inspire me thursday!!!

    Finally a blog!!!

    7/03/2006 5:04 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    how adorable is this???

    7/03/2006 9:15 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    This is just adorable...lovely to see a body part that isn't human!

    Ouissi x

    7/04/2006 4:51 AM  
    Blogger TheTart said...

    I love that nose. Give puppyboy and big hug for me! Great drawing.

    Smooch,
    The Tart
    ; )

    7/05/2006 8:12 AM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Very nice shading technique. What an artistic and talented family you have!

    7/05/2006 4:29 PM  
    Blogger carla said...

    Adorable! Love that big nose:>

    7/06/2006 7:08 AM  
    Blogger Judy Scott said...

    gorgeous nose and pencil work, welcome to the blogging world, Jx

    7/07/2006 5:14 AM  
    Blogger Going For Greatness said...

    Omg I can relate to this as I have a hound. HA! That ever-searching nose from hell ( as we call it!) Our dog is forever in search of the most NASTY smelling, wretchid disgusting substances!
    Love this, made me bust a gut laughing!

    7/13/2006 7:56 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home