My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Tuesday, July 04, 2006

    4th


    4th
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    This was suppose to be watercolored. I sat opposite Scarecrow, borrowed his paint tubes dipped my brush in water and started to paint. "What the heck?" This isn't blending right. Its thick. Look what's happening to the paper! WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

    Scarecrow, my paints are not working right. Whats wrong. He answered, "your using acrylics".

    WHAT?!!?

    Oh, great. Wait a minute, this is starting to look pretty good. Joy, have you any sparkly stuff? "Sure and some paint pens of silver and gold".

    I hope your 4th turned out as great as mine with silver, gold and sparklies.

    Happy 4th!
    Smiles
    Babe

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    I like the way it turned out. What fun. Seems like you are having a ball with Joy and Scarecrow.

    7/05/2006 6:34 AM  
    Blogger TheTart said...

    Babe! U gotta bloggy!!! Fantastic.

    Hey skip the watercolours ... big juicy colors are your thing. I love the hat. ; )

    Smooch,
    The Tart
    ; )

    7/05/2006 8:11 AM  
    Blogger Ian russell said...

    crinkles and sprinkles. it looks great from here!

    what's all the fuss about the 4th? is it the president's birthday? ;o)

    7/05/2006 10:46 AM  
    Blogger Willie Baronet said...

    Nice hat babe! Welcome to blogville, we are so happy to have you. :-)

    7/05/2006 1:55 PM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    I am SO glad to see you here Babe! You have been hiding your artistic ability too long! I look forward to seeing more from you.

    7/05/2006 3:53 PM  
    Blogger CRISTOSOVA said...

    Welcome to the Blogworld! That blogtitle rocks!

    7/06/2006 2:03 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home