My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Thursday, July 06, 2006

    Cone Flowers

    coneflower

    This was the first draft in pencil. I copied it from a black and white article about a new variety of Cone flowers.

    Cone flowers

    Since it was in black and white, I took artistic license with the coloring. I have discovered and fallen in love with brush tip markers. They are easier to use and doesn't make my left eye twitch as when I tried coloring with watercolors. Couldn't get the dang colors to blend right, couldn't find white, then they would run all over cause of to much water.... you get the picture.

    Anyway will have to find another project to do so I can play with my new toys.


    Smiles
    Babe

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Your details are awesome. The black and white draft is excellent.

    7/06/2006 8:58 PM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    Love these cone flowers and love that you made them your own with your own colors! Great job Babe!!

    7/07/2006 6:55 PM  
    Blogger TheTart said...

    So preety! I must check into these brush tip markers. I am not too patient with watercolours!

    Lovely!
    SMooch,
    The Tart

    BTW, my lake date was in East Texas! So glad you stopped by. Have you & the SC been to Texas recently?

    7/11/2006 8:02 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home