My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Wednesday, July 12, 2006

    Spooky Skyline Transfer


    Spooky
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    Well here I go again. Apparently I can't read, so the top part of the sky, the moon and ground are Acrylic paints, the trees are markers and the middle of the picture is watercolor. I couldn't draw a bat to save my soul, so Scarecrow suggested transfering the bats to the page and voile' I had my skyline and transfer all in one.

    Ya gotta love that guy!

    Smiles
    Babe

    9 Comments:

    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Oh this is soooo cool!!!
    It looks like a foggy night:) This is fantastic and how cool that you were able to get 2 for 1!

    Love your blog!!!!!

    lyal

    7/12/2006 3:31 PM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    Babe, this is great! I love how you solve all the problems you encounter.

    My question is....do you have to share a computer with Scarecrow? Does he let you work in his 'office'? :)

    Isn't blogging fun!! So glad you joined in the fun.

    7/12/2006 4:09 PM  
    Blogger Babe in the Woods said...

    Teri
    Scarecrow and I have a computer room where I have a PC and he has his laptop. We both share the printer from my PC because we don't know how to set up his laptop to it (remote). All the painting is done either on the island in the kitchen or in my sewing/craft/mud room. and YES blogging is fun! Didn't know I had a talent other than eating.

    Smiles
    Babe

    7/12/2006 4:21 PM  
    Blogger Miriam said...

    Fun! Good job.

    7/12/2006 4:29 PM  
    Blogger carla said...

    You are an adept multi-tasker! I love the eerie feeling of this. What a very talented family...and such fun people!

    7/12/2006 6:13 PM  
    Blogger Willie Baronet said...

    Be careful of scarecrow. :-)

    Nice job!

    7/12/2006 7:54 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Wouldn't you know! A multi-media. I just love the way you go about these things with such nonchalance and then you create something wonderful.

    7/12/2006 9:52 PM  
    Blogger Going For Greatness said...

    I love the eerie fog that engulfs the trees. The Bats are fabu! This turned out great!!

    7/13/2006 7:51 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    8/03/2006 7:58 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home