My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Sunday, November 16, 2008

    Illustration Friday - Pretend


    Pretend
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe
    Here he is, the little "king" just back from Burger King wearing his mom's faux fur throw and using a plunger for his scepter. Just like our children did except we had old blankets for capes. I wonder if the kids still do that today.

    SC and I will be heading East to visit our son and daughter-in-law in South Carolina then south to Florida for Thanksgiving. I probably will not participate in Illustraion Friday till we get back, the first of December. For all that visit here, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Smiles
    Babe

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Teri said...

    Happy to see you 'around' again! This is adorable!

    11/17/2008 12:25 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    How have you been?

    7/09/2009 7:12 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home