My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Friday, October 17, 2008

    On Watch


    On Watch
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe
    Every year at this time we put out our fall and Halloween decorations. This year our Cat Mister took a liking to the display and has made it his own.

    As our usual routine, we call him in when it turns dark but the other night he was no where to be found. It turns out, he was sitting on the hay bale watching us. SC thought it cute, so took this picture. In the lower right hand corner is SC's handy work. My favorite pumpkin ever!

    Smiles
    Babe

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    sooo very cute! I still can't believe you own a cat!
    Smacka!

    10/19/2008 11:49 AM  
    Blogger Babe in the Woods said...

    Me too!! But he's worth it. I think my grandkitties had a lot to do with it. No matter, we love him. Last night we had a fright, he wouldn't come home till after midnight. Just like kids.

    10/19/2008 12:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home