My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Saturday, June 09, 2007

    Suit


    Suit
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe
    Chelonia Suit

    For the man about town, the perfect suit is: A fedora hat with Finch feather, wing tipped shoes and pinstriped jacket. Available at leading Chelonian stores.

    Smiles
    Babe

    7 Comments:

    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Aren't those turtles stylish! Nice illo!

    6/09/2007 9:47 AM  
    Blogger Kim de Young said...

    very original.. I especially like the wing tipped shoes.

    6/12/2007 11:21 AM  
    Blogger Michelle Lana said...

    Cool take! great!

    6/13/2007 4:26 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Very stylish indeed but do you think they should have two pairs of wing-tipped shoes? I love wing-tipped shoes!!!

    6/14/2007 11:44 PM  
    Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

    : )

    6/16/2007 11:29 AM  
    Blogger steve said...

    Snazzy Babe! I need to take notes here, heh heh.

    6/16/2007 12:41 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    COOL design!

    6/18/2007 1:02 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home