My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Wednesday, May 23, 2007

    Gazebo


    P1010002
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    I am so excited!! About 20 years ago I had told SC "someday, I would like to have a gazebo". Well that time has come. It is fashioned from a picture I saw, a sort of Williamsburgy type. That's SC on the roof working on the cupola. That was his addition so we could our eagle on top.

    I am very proud of SC, he's making this without plans. I'll post the progress as it happens.

    Have a happy day!
    Babe

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Teri said...

    Super!!! My DH built me one years ago on top of a hill....then we moved :(

    Keep us posted.

    5/26/2007 8:42 AM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    wow! it looks very nice!

    5/26/2007 7:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home