My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Thursday, January 04, 2007

    Phoenix


    Phoenix
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    SC - Hey what ya cookin?

    Babe - Fried Chicken.

    SC - Oh

    Babe - Oh my gosh!! The fires too hot - get the lid!!

    SC - Oh, that's to bad, you've burned the meat.
    Well, don’t worry we can always go out for dinner.

    Babe - Great, how about Kentucky Fried Chicken?

    SC - How about Jim’s Steak House

    Babe – Oh


    Now this isn't really about the Phoenix bird or the capital of Arizona. What it really is representing is the ruined dinner giving rise to a really good one. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

    Smiles
    Babe

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Larry Lee said...

    Hmmmmm. Sounds like SC had a plan all along.

    1/04/2007 11:37 AM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Ha! From the ashes comes Steak!! :)

    1/04/2007 2:18 PM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    I love when you write the story like that--just too darn cute. And, I can sure relate to the burning. Very cute illo!

    1/04/2007 3:57 PM  
    Blogger ° said...

    why have burnt phx (chicken) when u can have steak
    lov the humour in this lol

    1/04/2007 4:45 PM  
    Blogger studio lolo said...

    Thanks for making me smile! Who's SC??

    1/05/2007 12:59 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home