My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Saturday, December 09, 2006

    Let it Snow!!


    Let it Snow!!
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    Joy tagged me to list 5 of my favorite Christmas songs. These are just SOME of them:

    WHITE CHRISTMAS
    TOY LAND
    SILVER BELLS
    SOMEWHERE IN MY MEMORY (Home Alone)
    CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE (actually, I like the whole album, that goes for Home Alone too)

    I took this picture during our recent snowstorm. We had 12” and some ice. We loved it, except for the ice and hope for more snowfalls.

    I have to apologize to all for my absence of late. We had two Scotties, Max passed away last October and our Maggie is still with us. She had problems with one toe, so part of it was removed. It turned out she had a cancer that Scotties are prone to get. This took a lot of our time trying to help that toe get better, we've been back and forth to Tulsa (SC is there now) helping his parents. Then there’s Christmas shopping and I have to drive an hour one way to do it. Did I tell you about the problems with my computer? Turns out I have much spy ware and still trying to clean that mess up.

    Please don’t give up on SC or me. We will get back into the swing soon.
    Have you gotten your Christmas cards done yet? I’m working on it.

    Smiles
    Babe

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Give up on you!? Never. I have been wondering what was up with you. Beautiful snow BUT my sympathies for the loss of Max and Maggie's difficulties. Are they the ones posing with SC on his avatar? Take care of your needs. Blogworld will always be around. Good luck with SC's parents. I really wish you a Merry Christmas, nevertheless.

    12/09/2006 9:35 AM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Oh... I forgot about toyland. Love that song!
    And sloooowly my cards are getting done - and I took the easy way out and bought some!

    12/10/2006 9:01 AM  
    Blogger Babe in the Woods said...

    Joy
    You should like that song, you fell asleep as a baby to it. Thanks for the tag, it was great remembering all my favorites. It was just very hard coming up with just 5.

    12/10/2006 10:10 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Saludos from Miami

    12/10/2006 3:23 PM  
    Blogger Kim de Young said...

    I am so sorry about your doggy... I know how close we are to our pets.. My Grandpa and Aunts live in Alex OK. and told me about the recent ice/snow storm. Stay dry and warm!

    12/10/2006 11:55 PM  
    Blogger kj said...

    hello babe. thanks for visiting my blog. i'm very sorry to hear about the loss of max and problems with maggie. i know firsthand how hard that it.

    my cards, at least most of them, are in the mail on time for a change.

    last, don't fret about keeping up with your blog. i agree with ces totally. take care of yourself and here's hoping the holidays bring you some quiet time.

    :)

    12/11/2006 12:22 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home