My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Monday, October 16, 2006

    Smittened Mittens


    Smittened Mittens
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    Mitty saw him from across the room, how cute and strong he looked. It gave her tingles just thinking of the moment when they might touch. "Would he feel the same way about me?" she thought.

    Mitt couldn't keep his eyes off her. She had the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. He thought, " What could she see in a guy like me? She would never be mine".

    Then it happened, it snowed.

    Smiles
    Babe

    7 Comments:

    Blogger steve said...

    Ha ha! Mittens in love. Just when i thought I saw it all. Great one!

    10/16/2006 11:15 AM  
    Blogger Larry Lee said...

    Ha Ha!! Nice take on the topic. I suppose smitten mittens progress to glove love.

    10/16/2006 11:58 AM  
    Blogger Kim de Young said...

    They are adorable! Her patchy head is very cute.

    10/16/2006 3:23 PM  
    Blogger ° said...

    cute illo and nice illo

    10/16/2006 4:43 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Oh my! This is fantastic Babe!

    10/16/2006 10:09 PM  
    Blogger Michael O'Connell said...

    the mittens are smitten and the only way to make this cuter would be to add kittens…

    ugh!!! i got caught up in the ittens… well done…

    10/19/2006 5:28 PM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    Oh gosh Babe, this is so adorable!! And so clever.

    10/20/2006 11:34 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home