My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Monday, October 02, 2006

    Erase Away


    Erase Away
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    I am quite confused with Inspire Me Thursday. Current Challenge is - daily photo project - yet they have - a few of my favorite supplies - pictured. I thought about it and decided to do the supplies, I hope I haven't created a faux paux.

    This is my most favorite and necessary tool in my arsenal of supplies. Without it I would definitely look like the amateur that I am. As you can see, I have used it extensively and it has served me well.

    Smiles
    Babe

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Ah, the eraser... the unsung hero!

    10/02/2006 4:26 PM  
    Blogger Twisselman said...

    Yes, it's like the 'control-z' combination on the keyboard, right? Erasers have served me well through the years... a constant companion from grade school to the present. Very nice.

    10/04/2006 10:11 AM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    I cannot live without an eraser. I cannot stand pencils with worn out erasers. I don't care if the lead is still long, I will discard it.

    10/04/2006 9:11 PM  
    Blogger Captain Jack said...

    captinjackcrackerhey babe!! i would like to use your eraser. erase the day and redo it because i knew i was forgeting something.. the only rub is that your eraser will be less one rub. ar ar ar!!!! i love you!!! let me guess. your 29 this year. wright? your pirate capt. jack.

    10/08/2006 6:18 PM  
    Blogger Ian russell said...

    i like it!

    10000 rubs! i hope you're keeping count so you can demand your money back if you're short-changed. ;o)

    i have bought one of those ''putty rubbers'' (as we call them here - not eraser)
    3 rubs and it's just like putty in my hand - but it's gentle on the paper.

    10/09/2006 8:27 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home