My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Thursday, September 07, 2006

    Cookies Anyone?

    Inspire Me Thursday challenged us to be inspired by looking. Looking at junk mail, catalogs, etc. and use that inspiration to produce something, not to necessarily duplicate it but put your own twist to it. Well, I am a very visual person and I duplicate what I see except for my witch stuff. So when I saw this ad for cookies I thought I had to use it because of the eyes on the ghost with peanut bodies.

    Cookies

    Since it would have been boring to see a page with just two black circles and nothing else (at least to me anyway), I reproduced what I saw. In other words, I copied. And I am darn lucky to have this done with all the "stuff" I have been doing up till now.

    Cookies on Plate

    Now, where's that milk?

    Smiles
    Babe

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Teri said...

    Babe, this is so adorable and inspired! I love the way you think!

    9/08/2006 9:30 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yum! Very cute...these colors just pop right out!

    9/08/2006 1:58 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    That yellow plate is perfect. The cookies look delicious. I bet you make great tasting cookies!

    9/08/2006 11:07 PM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    yum! yes please!

    9/09/2006 7:54 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It looks like Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poop.

    9/22/2006 4:55 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home