My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Sunday, August 06, 2006

    Black & White


    Black & White
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    As you can tell, I love flowers and everything associated with them. I was inspired by a note pad with this bird house on it. Then in my Country Garden magazine the Rudbeckia hirta (Black-eyed Susan) was featured in the most beautiful garden. Apparently the pictures were taken BEFORE the heat wave.

    I must admit I wanted so hard to color this. But had to stick with the rules, so its all black and white, pen and pencil.

    Smiles
    Babe

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Gorgeous!!! The bird house is fantastic. And those are some tall Black-eyed Susans! hee-hee:)

    Love this!

    8/07/2006 6:36 AM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    This is beautiful. Oh those flowers! You and Scarecrow did amazing things with black and white.

    8/07/2006 7:41 AM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    I'm with you on coloring these flowers--they are gorgeous in real life but you did such a great job I can almost see them! Love that birdhouse too!!

    8/07/2006 10:04 AM  
    Blogger Ian russell said...

    now, i like this one a lot, babe. super linework! i like the black and white of it too, though with the magic of the 'pooter you can do one of each. :o)

    8/07/2006 3:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home