My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Monday, July 24, 2006

    Childs Play


    Childs Play
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    My two little loves, Joy & Dale, at play.

    It wasn’t hard to get Dale out of the house: biking, playing ball, swimming, riding his big wheel, sledding, helping Dad in the garage with the car, etc. He was always on the go. But Joy was another story. She liked to read and draw (three years old in picture), help in the kitchen, try on Mom’s makeup, a little lady right from the start. Still she had fun when she did go out. She fished, made snow angels, floated in the pool, went sledding, etc.

    They were hardly in the house, our terrific kids.

    Smiles
    Babe

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    I love photographs especially of yesterdays. Well, it seems Joy found her calling early - reading, writing and making art.

    7/25/2006 7:08 AM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    How perfect for this challenge Babe! I love your description.

    7/25/2006 8:01 AM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    *she peeks her head up to see if it's safe to come out... I was hidding until the spotlight went away...ha,ha! That pic of me on the chair has always been a fave:)

    7/26/2006 7:15 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    8/04/2006 1:59 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home