My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Sunday, July 16, 2006

    TIME


    TIME
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    AM
    5:15 - let dog out
    5:30 - let dog in
    5:45 - dogs need meds
    6:00 - make coffee
    6:10 - check Blogs
    7:00 - I get up
    7:10 - have coffee
    7:15 - water/plant flowers

    Well, as you see by the time schedule this is how our days start. Then in a blink of an eye its;

    PM
    10:15 - watch the weather
    10:18 - turn off TV
    10:20 - wash face, brush teeth, shower and slip into bed
    10:45 - say goodnight
    10:45:01 - sound asleep

    Where did the day go? Does anyone ever have enough time? When you're on vacation or have retired do you live by the clock? Most do. Why?

    Smiles
    Babe

    8 Comments:

    Blogger Teri said...

    Oh Babe, I think we are living by the same clock except I walk 2 miles at 6am.

    I love this entry and your clock sketch.

    And where does the time go!!

    7/16/2006 3:36 PM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Fantastic drawing!!! Such talent we never knew!
    Why is it that we watch the weather yet never remember what they say? ha-ha!

    7/16/2006 4:59 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Well I like the clock drawing. About your schedule - it sounds busier than most 30 year olds I know. Of course they are not do any art activity. I think most artist sleep very little.

    7/16/2006 7:54 PM  
    Blogger The Unknown said...

    Time is not important. Only life important.
    Sleep is the enemy! Sleep and death. (The final mistake.)
    BWHahahahahahahahahaha... heh, heh.
    Love your blog.
    love

    7/17/2006 8:48 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    oh my goodness... i love your clock, i wouldn't want to let my dog out at 5 am...i let her out at 6:30am all sleepy eyed.

    7/18/2006 3:01 PM  
    Blogger Stacia said...

    I'm lucky - my dog sleeps in! Great concept. Cheers!

    7/19/2006 4:52 PM  
    Blogger Ian russell said...

    i like the clock!

    i know you can save a little time by washing your face in the shower. ;o)

    7/21/2006 7:13 AM  
    Blogger Willie Baronet said...

    Where does the time go?? Nice blog. :-)

    7/30/2006 6:02 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home