My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Tuesday, August 01, 2006

    MUSIC


    MUSIC
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    It's hot, windy and hot! But our backyard is full of birds and if you can whistle, you can "talk" to them, they whistle back to you. I love hearing these beautiful birds and add a melodious windchime and you get quite a concert.

    Stay cool
    Babe

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Teri said...

    Lovely lovely! Our birds seem to spend more time in the birdbath (with all this heat) than singing. But I totally agree, nothing nicer than a birdsong filling the air.

    8/01/2006 2:34 PM  
    Blogger Gina Cuff said...

    Lovely painting! You just described my backyard too.

    8/01/2006 8:23 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    I love the sound of birds chirping. I think it's great that they interact with you. I do not think about the heat. My sister told me it was 115 degrees in Manila the other day. They all went home to the farm in the province and froze in 80 degree weather in the mountains. Imagine that. 80 degrees is beautiful but I remember before I got acclimated to the weather in the US I wore a jacket in the height of the July heat in 1982 and it was 84 degrees.

    8/01/2006 9:06 PM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Your art is getting better and better! Love this one - especially the chimes:)

    8/02/2006 1:05 PM  
    Blogger Ian russell said...

    i love your windchimes. i think i might get me one.

    8/02/2006 3:27 PM  
    Blogger TheTart said...

    Really pretty illo.
    I love your tree!

    Smooch,
    The Tart

    Psst. How do you know so much about Texas? Bakery is on Lovers Lane ... It's called The Tart ... just opened! Drop me a note if you like about your Texas history cheaptartscigs@yahoo.com ; )

    8/04/2006 12:34 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home