My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Sunday, July 30, 2006

    CLEAN


    Clean
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    Oh how I love to clean. NOT!!!!! I've got better things to do.
    I have flowers to water and friends to call,
    Hubby & Puppies - attention to all.
    Pick up a mop, I think not!
    Pencils & crayons
    Paper & pens
    Playing till the day ends!

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Babe this is fantastic! I love your poem. May I please print it and post it on my office wall?

    7/30/2006 10:38 AM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    OH. MY. GOSH. Babe, this is awesome!! So creative!! A woman just like me that has better things to do than clean!! I love it!!

    7/30/2006 10:59 AM  
    Blogger MD said...

    Oh I like this!! I hate cleaning too! Much rather be doing nice things like drawing. Great take!!
    MD

    7/30/2006 4:06 PM  
    Blogger carla said...

    I hear you, Babe! Cleaning is such a time consuming chore when there are so many other fun things to do! I think you need to turn your drawing and poem into a plaque and hang it in a prominent place. Better yet...mass produce it and sell them...you'll make millions and then you can pay someone to do your cleaning!

    7/31/2006 5:42 AM  
    Blogger Ian russell said...

    exactly. after a time it never gets any worse.

    nice illustration!

    8/01/2006 8:00 AM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    I love your 'clean'! Very cool illo and I have the same philosophy about cleaning -hee-hee!

    8/02/2006 1:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home