My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Saturday, August 19, 2006

    MATCH


    Match
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    This is a replica of a wallpaper print (there are two - because they match) I used in our home in Texas to compliment the tomato red toile' paper hanging in the dining room. We loved the toile' so much that we decided to use it again. I had no trouble finding it but the complimentary basket weave is another story. I cannot find it or match it, so the only thing I can do is paint it on the walls.

    And if you think I am going to paint a basket weave that is one inch square on two walls that are 4'x15'........

    Smiles
    Babe

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    So Babe, are you going to? I don't think it's unusual. I onced climbed the roof and painted the chimney using an inch-wide brush. My husband and his friends dared not say anything. They knew something was up!

    8/19/2006 9:16 PM  
    Blogger harmoniousjosh said...

    You could get a stamp of the pattern and go to town.

    Or you could color copy it on paper and glue it to your walls.

    Or... you know, you probably shouldn't take interior design advice from me.

    PS I elaborated on my boxing experience back at my blog. Cheap attempt to get traffic, I know. But there it is.

    8/19/2006 9:56 PM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Wow!!!! How did you do this...Metallic markers? What a fantastic idea. I really LOVE this one!!!!

    8/20/2006 7:15 AM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    Wowee, you painted this??!!!! Gosh, maybe you should go and paint it on your wall! Or go for something completely different for that wall.

    8/20/2006 11:25 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home