My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Monday, August 14, 2006

    Damn Pranksters


    Damn Pranksters
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    Every year, it's the same shit. If I ever get my hands on those kids, I'll cook 'em!!

    Apparently not everyone likes to have their portrait done.

    Smiles
    Babe

    8 Comments:

    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Wow, never mind the cursing, I love the iluustration. Wonderful!

    8/14/2006 11:41 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Okay, I still have travel lag, so I can't spell very well.

    8/14/2006 11:42 PM  
    Blogger Judy Scott said...

    love her hairy chin!! Jude x

    8/15/2006 2:17 AM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Ha,ha,ha! Love this picture...the hair on the chin makes me itch. And that is one scary looking pumpkin! I will be avoiding her house while trick or treating!

    8/15/2006 6:24 AM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    What a fun drawing!! Are you looking ahead of looking back? There is more to this story than you are telling :)

    8/15/2006 7:40 AM  
    Blogger artbyjune said...

    love your witch illustration

    8/15/2006 1:11 PM  
    Blogger steve said...

    ha ha ha--those naughty little brats! your blog's a lot of fun!

    8/16/2006 8:32 PM  
    Blogger Kim de Young said...

    This cracks me up... kids are trouble aren't they, it's good we are all kids at heart... you have a really fun blog!

    8/24/2006 10:34 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home