My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Monday, August 28, 2006

    RUN


    RUN
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    Run... run... run...run as fast as you can. Nowadays it seems everywhere you look something is either running or has a run. People run, animals run, faucets run, hose run, clocks run even wallpaper has a run! Oh Oh, look out! Now even the paint has a run!

    Look at the word run for a while.....it looks weird.

    Smiles
    Babe

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Teri said...

    Babe, this is so creative and cute! Love it!

    PS, don't let Scarecrow's paint get on you.

    8/28/2006 3:45 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    This is very clever! I admire your ability to interpret the topics. Personally I find that very difficult. I cannot create on cue. I like the word Run being hidden yet once found, it is very obvious. There must be a term for that.

    8/28/2006 6:51 PM  
    Blogger Michael O'Connell said...

    babe… your illustration is great fun… love YOUR dog… it seems we are kind of on the same wave length this week…

    8/28/2006 8:48 PM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Wow!! this is fantastic. great artwork!

    8/28/2006 10:16 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What an innovative take on this difficult subject - I love it! Great work!

    8/29/2006 4:14 AM  
    Blogger Babe in the Woods said...

    Teri - Almost got Scarecrow's wet illo tangled with mine, would have been devistated if I had to start over.

    Ces - Your way to knowledgeable about art, I just got lucky but it took me many brain hours to come up with it.

    Everyone - THANK YOU!

    8/29/2006 7:01 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home