My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Saturday, August 26, 2006

    PAINT


    PAINT3
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    This is a rendition of our "circle" driveway. At least it will be as soon as Scarecrow finishes his stonewall. I do have to admit that there are a lot more trees than painted, none are majestic and the scale is a little off but if you weren't here.....how would you know? There is however Coral Bells, Iris, Burning bushes and, oh yes, that magnificent stonewall.

    All but the lantern's glow is watercolor. The "glow" is sparkly paint.

    Smiles
    Babe

    PS
    Wall is done!

    5 Comments:

    Blogger harmoniousjosh said...

    Ah, nice. Makes me look forward to the day when the mrs and I can have a home in the woods somewhere.

    8/26/2006 4:55 PM  
    Blogger steve said...

    Lovely job babe--looks like a great getaway actually.

    8/26/2006 5:17 PM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    Neat sketch Babe!! Fun to see what is going on there!

    8/26/2006 6:23 PM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Oh, this is so beautiful!!! I noticed there's no burning stump! hee-hee:)

    8/26/2006 10:42 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Lovely drive. Very welcoming.

    8/26/2006 11:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home