My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Sunday, September 03, 2006

    Happy Birthday!

    Babe & Scarecrow
    We're going to Kansas City, Kansas City here we come....going to Kansas City and find the Cheesecake factory for some fun, Yum!!!

    There's a birthday happening here. A 61st one at that. Scarecrow and I have shared 62 together and each one gets better and better. I don't know what I would do without that man. So here's to you sweetheart

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    Smiles
    Babe

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    mmmm Cheese cake!!! Sounds like fun!!

    9/03/2006 11:38 AM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    You two are so neat! I am so happy you are both blogging.

    Happy Birthday and happy years together.

    9/03/2006 11:46 AM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Oooohhh! I finally get to see a photo of the Babe and Scrarecrow. How delightful! You two are the coolest blogging couple and Joy makes it one very neat family, indeed! Wonderful! Happy Birthday to your Scarecrow.

    9/03/2006 11:25 PM  
    Blogger Kim de Young said...

    You both look so comfortable together,like best friends or something! I hope the cheesecake is as good as it sounds!

    9/04/2006 9:47 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home