My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Sunday, September 24, 2006

    Black Cat!


    Black Cat!
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    Jumpin' Gee Hos AFat!! A black cat!! Cess, does things gives me the willes!
    I'm doomed, I'll lose my job, I'll be run over by a car, I'll lose all my money!
    All because of that black cat!!

    Smiles
    Babe

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Babe in the Woods said...

    Oh for the love of Mike, that's suppose to say Geez not Cess. I can't spell this morning. UGH!!!

    9/24/2006 11:34 AM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Oh my god! If that cat had white spots, it'd look like Pete!

    9/24/2006 11:56 AM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    Now that is one fat cat! It's the cat that makes you spell wrong. Cute.

    9/24/2006 4:01 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    That cat is the cutest thing ever, I don't think it is scary at all. It looks like it has been eating all the salmon! LOL. But I can see Scrarecrow is afraid of it. Check out the hairy legs and the orange clogs...and is that perspiration? This is adorable!

    9/25/2006 4:46 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Babe, if you scroll through your blog from top to bottom, you will see a series of your drawings. This is a treat. I really enjoy doing that. I am not just saying this because I like you. You really have wonderful illustrations. They give me such pleasure. How delightful!

    9/25/2006 8:26 PM  
    Blogger Kim de Young said...

    Maybe the black cat thinks those hairy legs are a scratchin' post. I love his smile

    9/28/2006 6:55 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home