My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Friday, September 22, 2006

    CURIOUS


    CURIOUS
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    Now that the season is changing it seems that there are more unusual bugs lurking around but I have no worries about being attacked. Our little Max is jolly on the spot making sure everyone is safe. Unfortunately his idea of getting rid of the offending culprit is to ----eat it.

    I decided to try my hand at drawing Max. This isn't easy, he wouldn't sit still and if I came close with the camera he hightailed it the other way! This is the best I could do right now, I will continue to practice till its perfect.

    Smiles
    Babe

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Nice job!
    Hannah ate a locust the other day...Yuck!

    9/22/2006 10:57 PM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    Babe, this is so cut!. I think you did a wonderful job on the dog. The look on his face is priceless. I love it.

    9/23/2006 9:35 AM  
    Blogger Jen said...

    Hi, I have Louis who is just the same. Here in Australia, he loves to chase, catch and eat flies! To do so he seems to dance and jump all over the house.
    Jen

    9/23/2006 5:42 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Babe, I almost missed this. I have seen a photograph of the dog on Scarecrow's blog and I say, you are a marvelous animal illustrator. This is very very good Babe! Excellent illustration.

    9/25/2006 8:20 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home