My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Saturday, September 30, 2006

    Birthday Card


    Birthday Card
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    This is my birthday card from Joy. We share the same love for the Halloween season so not only was this a card but a birthday present as well. I am so amazed at the details. This is a very small card, yet she managed to get the finest details on it. No smudges or eraser marks and she stayed in the lines with colors. I thought the raven card she sent me was my favorite, but this one is giving it a run for the money. Thank you sweetheart, I love you.

    I have started a new decade yesterday. HOLY SMOKES!! "decade" the sixth one I might add. I don't feel any different, as a matter of fact, I feel better now than when I turned 50. I keep up as much as I have time for with the latest and greatest and have wonderful children to help me with it. So maybe that is why I don't feel or think of myself as "old".

    The celebration started with many phone calls with congrats then SC took me out to lunch, we started Christmas shopping and had the neighbors over to share a Dairy Queen ice cream cake log (YUM!!) What a wonderful day.

    If anyone had a recent birthday, many happy returns and I hope we have many many more.

    Smiles
    Babe

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Happy Birthday again!
    Glad you like 'evil pumpkin baby'
    Smacka!

    9/30/2006 4:30 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Happy Birthday Babe. What a fun day. You seem like a fun and happy person so that is probably whay you feel great. You have so much possitive energy.

    As for Joy's artwork. I agree 100%. She makes the most delicate artwork. Truly first class and the details are gorgeous. My daughter loves her work!!!

    I am glad you came to this world because you sure have the best daughter! Says a lot about you. :-)

    10/01/2006 4:26 PM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    Happy Birthday Babe!!!! Seems all my friends are having b-days this month.

    And great card from Joy!

    10/02/2006 6:15 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home