My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Sunday, November 05, 2006

    Smoke


    Smoke
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    Poor little Geoffrey, he just doesn't feel good. His mom took him to the doctor needing some advice on what to do.

    Doctor: Yes Mrs. Dragon, he does look a little pale and his tongue doesn't look good either.

    Mrs. Dragon: What should I do for him?

    Doctor: Well, he'll have to ride this out I'm afraid. But in the meantime keep his diet simple. Give him a donkey a day for a week and then he can go back to his regular diet of peasants and make sure he drinks plenty of butane to keep him hydrated. He should perk up in no time.

    Geoffrey: What did the doctor say momma?

    Mrs. Dragon: Well your going to have to ride this out, I'm afraid and your going to have to eat donkey for a while, no peasants.

    Geoffrey: Oh momma! you know I don't like donkey!

    Mrs. Dragon: I'm sorry dear but its just like the saying goes, "a donkey a day keeps the doctor away".

    Smiles
    Babe

    11 Comments:

    Blogger Michelle Lana said...

    Very cute...

    11/05/2006 12:52 PM  
    Blogger ° said...

    cute illo and great idea

    11/05/2006 1:10 PM  
    Blogger Ginger*:) said...

    Ah, a donkey a day! So hopefully little dragon will get his fill of peasants in a week or two. Good little story.

    11/05/2006 1:46 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    LOL! Babe, what a riot!

    11/05/2006 4:09 PM  
    Blogger carla said...

    That's too funny! Donkeys...butane...no peasants... you have a splendid imagination, and the drawing is perfect. Well done, Babe!

    11/05/2006 4:11 PM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    What a great imagination!!! Too cute!

    11/05/2006 7:41 PM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    ha-ha-ha!!!!
    I don't like donkey either!
    ha!!!
    great illo!

    11/06/2006 7:09 AM  
    Blogger harmoniousjosh said...

    A donkey a day may keep the doctor away, but PETA will be on you like flies on, well, you know.

    11/06/2006 10:26 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Hi Babe,

    I tagged you for a meme. So please check out my post for today so you will know what it is about. Please be a good sport. I am curious.

    11/07/2006 12:15 PM  
    Blogger Kim de Young said...

    Plenty of donkey's running around now! He should have plenty of food for his upset belly. I love stories!

    11/09/2006 10:41 AM  
    Blogger Twisselman said...

    "Take two donkeys and call me in the morning."
    Story's way funny.
    Great expression on Geoffry's face.

    11/09/2006 6:59 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home