My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Sunday, October 22, 2006

    Candy Please


    Candy Please
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    All it wanted was some candy. The instructions for a successful bounty called for a costume and a plastic pumpkin.

    Trick or treat night was finally here. After obtaining the items on the list - a costume and plastic pumpkin - it took off to get some CANDY!

    "I wonder what plastic is, thought the little "ghost".

    Smiles
    Babe

    10 Comments:

    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Please come to my house and I will give you all the candy, you CUTE LITTLE THING! This is so precious! Babe, I don't know if you realize that you are a very talented and creative illustrator. More than that, you manage to infuse your artwork with the sentiment that is immediately felt at first glance. I love all your work!

    Whether it is your intention, every time I visit your blog, I always feel joy and a big smile comes across my face! What a pleasure to visit your site. I just want to say Thank you!

    10/22/2006 7:44 AM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Babe, I think I was posting this comment at the same time you were posting your comment on my blog! How is that for simultaneous blogging? :-)

    10/22/2006 8:04 AM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    How CuTe!!! I hope he gets some good treats!

    10/22/2006 12:29 PM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    Babe, how adorable!! Just makes me want to give this cutie some candy.

    10/22/2006 3:17 PM  
    Blogger ° said...

    adorably cute ghost

    10/23/2006 4:11 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good work Babe! Man, those plastic Halloween pumpkins take me back. I don't see kids using them much anymore.

    10/24/2006 10:51 AM  
    Blogger Kim de Young said...

    Great job with the folds in the fabric of the sheep.. This ghost looks a little sheepish.. little shy guy.

    10/24/2006 8:27 PM  
    Blogger Kim de Young said...

    I meant sheet not sheep. I guess I have sheep on the brain.. Bahhh, I mean Booo!

    10/24/2006 8:28 PM  
    Blogger carla said...

    This is so sweet! The little ghost just wants to have like the kids!

    10/25/2006 6:42 PM  
    Blogger Steve said...

    nice work, very cute

    10/26/2006 10:04 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home