My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Sunday, November 19, 2006

    Thanksgiving


    Thanksgiving
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    Tom thought he was invited to their Thanksgiving dinner.

    Sorry Tom, but you ARE the Thanksgiving dinner!

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Gooble, Gooble

    Smiles
    Babe

    7 Comments:

    Blogger ° said...

    oh so sad but true poor tom

    11/19/2006 7:50 PM  
    Blogger Tony Sarrecchia said...

    Tom just doesn't get it, does he?

    11/19/2006 8:10 PM  
    Blogger Kim de Young said...

    He looks a little mad about that, I guess I would be too.

    Happy Thanksgiving to both You and Scarecrow!

    11/19/2006 8:29 PM  
    Blogger Michelle Lana said...

    Great illo and cute turkey! Thanks for stopping by:)

    11/19/2006 9:48 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Oh wow, this is so neat. I like the turkey's expression an the tuft of hair on his neck.

    11/19/2006 10:46 PM  
    Blogger Ellen said...

    "Thanksgiving day is coming, and Mr. Turkey said...'I must be very careful or I will lose my head!" My grandson was singing this song all week end. This is an excellent rendition of the old bird!

    11/20/2006 12:02 AM  
    Blogger nicole falk said...

    oh he's so mad! haha

    11/21/2006 2:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home