My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Monday, December 11, 2006

    Mask


    Mask
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    Who is behind this mask? Three guesses and the first two don't count.

    I drew this a few weeks ago planning on it being our Christmas card this year. In real its cute and the colors are really good. But scan or take a picture and the colors get faded or lost. All the adjusting doesn't do it justice. But for this assignment its okay and I have a wonderful card program on the computer. So next we will get our cards going.

    Now...have you figured out who this masked person is?

    Smiles
    Babe

    13 Comments:

    Blogger Teri said...

    What an adorable card Babe! Hmmmm, could that possibly be.......Scarecrow??

    12/11/2006 2:21 PM  
    Blogger steve said...

    Hey, you took my guess Terri! What a fun little card Babe. I was wondering--you might have a program in your computer that brings out the color or contrast. I'm still in the process of touching up my scanned work from last year and reposting it all. It's a shame how much color is lost in a scan sometimes.

    12/11/2006 2:46 PM  
    Blogger ° said...

    ok since steve and teri took scarecrow ill go with lone ranger he was a masked man wasnt he. but who ever it is they sure make a wonderful santa. great looking card

    12/11/2006 4:47 PM  
    Blogger kj said...

    could this be donald rumsfeld in his new job?

    :)

    12/11/2006 7:21 PM  
    Blogger Keshi said...

    nice card there!

    I dunno who's behind the mask...let me think...

    Keshi.

    12/11/2006 11:12 PM  
    Blogger Keshi said...

    cos he's got a monkey with him he's gotta be Steve Irwin..awww..

    :)
    Keshi.

    12/11/2006 11:13 PM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Very Cute!!! I do see some silver and gold in the packages! Too bad glitter and sparkle didn't scan better!

    12/12/2006 6:51 AM  
    Blogger nicbrek said...

    He has a monkey and the nose gave it away. It just has to be Michael Jackson under there.

    12/12/2006 10:07 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    This mask is too big to be Scarecrow I think this is the Pillsbury Doughboy!

    This is great Babe!

    12/13/2006 7:43 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Nice drawing!

    12/14/2006 6:47 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is sooo sweet!
    Hug!

    12/16/2006 4:43 AM  
    Blogger Willie Baronet said...

    Hmmmmm, is it Rudolph? And I can't wait to get my card in the mail. :-)

    12/16/2006 6:11 AM  
    Blogger Kim de Young said...

    Wonderful card! I make our christmas card each year too! It is always fun to come up with a new Christmas scene.

    12/16/2006 8:59 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home