My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Sunday, December 17, 2006

    The Reveal


    The Reveal
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    I had a hilarious time reading all the guesses commented on my Mask post for Illustration Friday. They were pretty good guesses but none were correct. As you can see, it is SANTA CLAUSE!!

    Now we know how he knows if we have been bad or good. His disguise lets him get around town undetected.

    I sure hope you’ve been good because he could have been standing right next to you and you wouldn’t have known.

    Thanks for participating, your all gems in my book!

    Smiles
    Babe

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Teri said...

    You are funny! I was so sure it was SC! I bet you thought I meant the SC you are married to.

    I did! :)

    12/17/2006 1:06 PM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    OH!... Santa... hahahahaha!!! I didn't want to blow his cover :)

    12/17/2006 3:30 PM  
    Blogger kj said...

    santa! unbelievable, babe! how could i have not known?!

    i want to tell you how great your comment was to ces' daughter em. it was so wise and touching. it confirmed for me that you are a good good person!

    :)

    12/18/2006 11:24 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Oh Babe, you make me laugh. You are so funny. I read that Joy Eliz is cleaning because you are coming. How fun!

    KJ is correct. You are GOOD GOOD WONDERFUL.

    You are also very wise and I treasure your comments and opinions. Joy Eliz is lucky and you are lucky too.

    Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

    12/19/2006 5:40 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home