My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Monday, January 29, 2007

    RED


    RED
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    RED
    Oh, how I love red! I wear red, I store money in red, I light up a room with red and decorate my dining room walls in red. I buy red Christmas flowers. I also have red window treatments, red walls and ceilings. I even drive a red car!

    Do you love red?

    Smiles
    Babe

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Michelle Lana said...

    nice pieces!

    1/29/2007 2:55 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Yes, I love red because it is a bright color. It is a symbol of luck on new year's Day. This February wearing red symbolizes your support for the fight against heart diseases.

    1/29/2007 8:03 PM  
    Blogger Twisselman said...

    I like a deep burnt red... or a nice Chianti red.

    1/30/2007 11:05 AM  
    Blogger ° said...

    nice assortment of red. like tha drawing of the woman with the object on her head u should finish that up as a seprate piece. i bet it be nice in shades of red

    1/30/2007 7:21 PM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    And red wine! I love red also and this is just outstanding!!

    1/31/2007 2:21 PM  
    Blogger Kim de Young said...

    I Love red, not sure if red loves me. I treat red with respect but when I wear it, I always feel a little more agressive... isn't that weird? Although, I have always wanted a red couch and I would love to ave Red Oxide color walls.

    2/04/2007 6:45 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home