My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Thursday, January 04, 2007

    Sleepin


    Sleepin
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    OH MY GOSH, I am so tired!!!

    After a great Christmas at Joy and Dan’s where we overate, took naps and went shopping. Then at night-watched movies and cuddled with the Grand pups and Grand kitties, we thought, “What could be better”?

    The answer is our Christmas presents to each other.

    We had lost our Max in October and the three of us were missing him real hard. So SC and I decided to adopt two rescued Scotties. It didn’t take us long to find two that we felt would fit in and can give plenty of love to. BUT – they are a handful! They need potty training, discouraging of chewing our afghans, bed sheets and bathroom rugs. Try getting them to go out the door for potty time then through the door back in. We know this is a long process and will be accomplished but in the meantime - I AM SO TIRED!!

    Please meet Calle and Duffy.

    Smiles
    Babe

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    So cute they're worth the tired!

    1/04/2007 2:19 PM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    Adorable and cute. Feels like having kids all over again I bet.

    1/04/2007 4:00 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Oh they look so adorable when they are asleep! I envy you. We were suppose to get a boxer but it did not work out. Keep us posted on the potty training progress. I know what you mean about being exhausted.

    1/04/2007 6:10 PM  
    Blogger Kim de Young said...

    Congratulations on your new furr-balls! Nothing is better than warm little bodies to warm your heart!

    Happy New Year to you and SC!

    1/05/2007 3:39 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home