My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Wednesday, May 23, 2007

    Sign


    Sign
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe.
    SC – looks like the deer are nibbling on our fruit trees again.
    Babe – how can you tell?
    SC – by the hoof prints in the dirt
    Babe – oh, oh I’ll get on the web and search for ways to stop them
    Hum, mothballs or human hair, we’ll use the mothballs
    Babe – I found a site that said at the first sign of deer damage
    use mothballs, since I’m going to town I’ll get some.
    What are you going to do while I’m gone?
    SC – I have to do some mowing
    Babe – okay, see ya

    Next day

    Babe – can you tell if the mothballs are working yet?
    SC – not sure, I think it’s too soon to tell, why?
    Babe - Well, I was wondering if we should use them around my
    flowers. That site explained that deer are very fond of
    daylilies and they are right, the tops of my Stella d'oro lilies
    are gone! See – They bit the tops off clean! Thank goodness
    they don't like my Iris.
    SC - oops

    Smiles
    Babe

    1 Comments:

    Blogger ° said...

    sounds like SC got alil to close :) and looks like u'll have a wonderful gazebo soon to .

    5/25/2007 6:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home