My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Tuesday, May 29, 2007

    Cars


    Cars
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe
    “Carz”
    Drive them here
    Drive them there
    Drive them everywhere.

    Clean them day
    Clean them night
    Clean them till they’re shiny bright

    Take a trip
    Fill it up
    Pay the bill
    Take a pill
    The price to high!
    I think I’ll fly!!!

    I used the word "carz" to make the body, can you tell?

    Smiles
    Babe

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Teri said...

    OMG I love it! So cleverly done and so cleverly written!

    5/31/2007 9:12 PM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    This is sooo cute! And cleaver!

    6/01/2007 2:14 PM  
    Blogger Janice Ykema said...

    This is sooo sweet!

    6/07/2007 12:13 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home