My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Thursday, June 07, 2007

    IF Paradise


    IF Paradise
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe
    Ah, PARADISE -
    for Mr. Turtle life couldn't be any more ideal. He sits under the protection of Dahlia leaves in Babe's garden, refreshed with the breaze from either mother nature or Dahlia power. A cool drink and no worries. This is paradise.

    I usually color my drawings but this time its a coloring book page. An unexpected need for surgery has left me unable to sit, oi! so this will have to do. I hope your paradise is as wonderful as Mr. Turtle's.

    Smiles
    Babe

    5 Comments:

    Blogger carla said...

    He's got the life! I love the addition of the fan:> I hope you're feeling better soon!

    6/07/2007 11:12 AM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    AH, paradise is right!! This is just so cute Babe.

    6/07/2007 11:36 AM  
    Blogger Janice Ykema said...

    hope your hand gets better quick... and he (the turtle looks soooo nice and relaxed!)

    6/07/2007 12:15 PM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Ha! This is so cute! I hope Callie dosen't find him.

    6/07/2007 2:10 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    I hope you are feeling better Babe. I love black and white drawings although your colored drawings are always very fine.

    6/14/2007 11:46 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home