My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Tuesday, May 29, 2007

    Gazebo


    Gazebo
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe
    As you can see, there has been a lot of progress on the roof. Shingles are going on now as I type.

    Even though its full of tools and debris, we have been sitting in it and enjoying the comfort. We even eat ice cream in there and it seems to taste better, I wonder if its the "pyramid" affect. The roof is sort of shaped like a pyramid right?

    Smiles
    Babe

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Your Gazebo is looking great!

    6/01/2007 2:16 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    I am envious of the Gazebo. Boy, when you make something, it's really something!!!

    6/02/2007 9:08 AM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Hey, this is a gazebo mansion.

    6/03/2007 3:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home