My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Sunday, July 08, 2007

    Geeky


    Geeky
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe
    Description
    Bad skin
    Bad hair
    Poor choice of clothes
    Broken glasses
    Leaky pen in pocket
    Most sought after man in town
    The computer repair guy

    Sorry for the poor quality of color. I ran out of watercolor paper, so had to use card stock. Its okay for pens but not the color pencils. I am going to town so will stock up on artist supplies. Hopefully my next project will look better.

    Smiles
    Babe

    6 Comments:

    Blogger ° said...

    like the rexture u got here with this

    7/08/2007 10:42 PM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    most sought after - the computer repair guy. HA! Love it. Especially the unibrow

    7/09/2007 8:01 AM  
    Blogger Teri said...

    So cute! Love the unibrow!!

    7/09/2007 10:23 AM  
    Blogger steve said...

    Behold, the classic geek. Well done woodsbabe!

    7/09/2007 8:41 PM  
    Blogger Loni Edwards said...

    He looks like my 11th grade English teacher :) Leaky pen and all! Nice illo!

    7/10/2007 12:23 PM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    Hah! Some of the computer geeks are real lookers. Of course they are professional women. Hahaha!

    But the computer repair guy is indeed most sought after.

    8/18/2007 7:46 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home