My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Wednesday, June 20, 2007

    Rejection


    Rejection
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe
    We are now in the final phase of our Gazebo. I was asked how I wanted to finish the uprights to hide the nails that keep the screening in place. I thought about it, looked at the arbor and said “lets put lattice on it like the arbor”. It sounded good; we thought it would look good, so off to the lumber store to get it. Well…wouldn’t you know they had two sizes of lattice to choose from? Now this is where I get into trouble. Way to many choices and now I’m thinking the one I chose, the small one, looks to busy with all the other designs going on. I also thought the larger one wouldn’t cover the nails well. Quite the dilemma since SC wants to get it done and I haven’t any idea how to finish it. But it’s safe to say that the original design of lattice has been rejected.

    Smiles
    Babe

    4 Comments:

    Blogger ° said...

    it happens to the best designers too (which im not 1 of ) can't wait to see this gazebo when its actually finished hope u post lots of pics

    6/20/2007 7:08 PM  
    Blogger Joy Eliz said...

    Looks great...Perhaps small lattice with Clematis growing up it.

    6/21/2007 6:54 AM  
    Blogger Ces Adorio said...

    This is lovely Babe. It's like a journal of the gazebo development. which by the way looks like a gazebo mansion to me! Very lovely and grand.

    6/21/2007 7:04 AM  
    Blogger Ellen said...

    Oh, you are so lucky. I would LOVE to have a gazebo!

    6/21/2007 11:23 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home