My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Thursday, November 13, 2008

    Wise


    Wise
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe
    The wise old owl.

    Living here in our rural area we have the opportunity to observe these beautiful birds. At night we hear them calling to one another, then hear them fly through the trees, which is quite a feat, considering how close the trees are.

    We haven't been lucky to find one in the barn, they eat mice and snakes, I guess that will still have to be our cat Misters job.

    Smiles
    Babe

    3 Comments:

    Blogger emilayusof said...

    very nice! i have owl too this week!

    11/13/2008 10:44 AM  
    Blogger Rui Sousa said...

    Nice, well done!

    11/13/2008 1:03 PM  
    Blogger Buskitten said...

    Lovely, gentle illustration Babe,
    Best Wishes,
    Liz

    11/13/2008 2:51 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home