My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Woods, Missouri

My loves: husband, family, friends, our Scottie dogs and holidays. Fun stuff: Being with my children, shopping with my friends, traveling, "playing" with graphics on my computer.

  • Captain Jack Cracker
  • Ces
  • Joy Eliz
  • Scarecrow
  • Teri
  • Thursday, October 30, 2008

    Repair


    Repair
    Originally uploaded by Woods Babe
    Over 30 years ago, one of our children gave SC a gift of a small ivory turtle. It was made into a necklace that he wore till the ring at the end of its nose broke. The other day, SC came to me with it in his hand and asked me if I could fix it using something from my horde of jewelry making treasures. I'm pretty good at fixing things but to repair this will be a challenge. Here's hoping I'm up to that challenge for a very special piece of ivory.

    Smiles
    Babe

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Michael G. O’Connell said...

    i'm sure your repair will do the trick… thanks for sharing…

    10/30/2008 11:14 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home